Welcome

Welcome to Broken Wings. These writings are a part of my own journey of self discovery. I have no answers, but I am asking questions and pondering and looking within to see what I find. I share my writings in hope of helping others in their journey of self discovery, in hopes of encouraging others to look within themselves to find the insights in to their own questions.

All I know is that I know nothing
- Socrates


Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Wonder?

I know a lot of people believe we can't know love without knowing hate.  I'm not here to argue about that idea.  It makes sense that at one point in time we were so accustomed to being immersed in love that we desired to experience something totally different.  But, we are supposedly advancing beings and our world has been full of hate for a very, very long time.  Wouldn't it seem logical that by now, we as advancing beings, can understand the contrast between love and hate and we'd release the need to physically experience it any longer?  Could it be that we could have advanced to a state of desiring once again to experience our original state of full love?  I wonder what would happen if we chose only love?

Our bodies are made of energy.  We are full of energetic rays and each ray, much like a battery, contains positive and negative charges.  We are all capable of exhibiting both the positive and negative aspects of our energy.  Do we really "need" to have the negative aspects or are we meant to transform them into positive energy? Are we looking for a way to balance the negative and positive out?  I wonder what really happens if we transform negative energy into positive energy or we find balance between the two; what will be created?

Is there really still a need for negative energy in our world or is this an ancient idea that served it's purpose and has run it's course?

I wonder will we always experience war so that we know peace?
Will we always know pain to feel comfort?
Will we always feel sorrow to know joy?
Will we continue to envision lack and want to see fullness and completion?
Do we really "need" to know hate to know love?

OR is it our choice?  Is it time to envision a different way?

Can we look out over all that we've experienced and learned through our experiences both negative and positive, understanding that we've "needed" to experience both. Can we embrace it all as a huge learning experience that has served it's purpose.  Can we now choose a different way?  I wonder....

No comments:

Post a Comment