Welcome

Welcome to Broken Wings. These writings are a part of my own journey of self discovery. I have no answers, but I am asking questions and pondering and looking within to see what I find. I share my writings in hope of helping others in their journey of self discovery, in hopes of encouraging others to look within themselves to find the insights in to their own questions.

All I know is that I know nothing
- Socrates


Thursday, March 10, 2011

Seed of Love

May you know love, right now, right here, where ever you are and whatever you think of yourself.  KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOVED and SHARE THAT LOVE WITH EVERYONE!  

It only takes one tiny seed of love to grow a plant that will bloom and produce the seeds for more love flowers.  Plant the tiny seed, nurture it and soon you will find yourself in a garden of love. YOU ARE THE SEED!  Love to you ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment