Welcome

Welcome to Broken Wings. These writings are a part of my own journey of self discovery. I have no answers, but I am asking questions and pondering and looking within to see what I find. I share my writings in hope of helping others in their journey of self discovery, in hopes of encouraging others to look within themselves to find the insights in to their own questions.

All I know is that I know nothing
- Socrates


Friday, January 21, 2011

Questions

We all have a lot of questions and our answers lie within us.  I am not here to provide you with answers, but to share my understandings and help you in the process of finding your own.

Let's look at the word process for this is what we are all a part of...the process of discovering/remembering who we are and what our purpose is.

Process: a series of actions, changes or functions bringing about a result.  A series of operations performed in the making or treatment of a product.  Progress, passage.

These definitions bring about some important questions.
Are you willing to take action, make changes and function in a manner to bring about results as part of your process?
What would you desire to see as a result or product of your process?
Are you ready to progress, move forward and cross the passage into a new way of viewing yourself and your world through your process?

These are questions to consider as we move ahead in our process to find understanding of what lies within us; of who we really are underneath all of our layers.

We are not entering a race or a contest.  Our speed is not an issue, there are no right or wrong answers, no winners or losers.  This is no one judging us to see whether we are getting it "right" and there is no grand award to be given.  The prize, the treasure we are seeking in our process is simply gaining a better understanding of ourselves and our purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment