Welcome

Welcome to Broken Wings. These writings are a part of my own journey of self discovery. I have no answers, but I am asking questions and pondering and looking within to see what I find. I share my writings in hope of helping others in their journey of self discovery, in hopes of encouraging others to look within themselves to find the insights in to their own questions.

All I know is that I know nothing
- Socrates


Thursday, January 27, 2011

All We Need Is Love

Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love.
- Claude Monet

How appropriate that this quote showed up in my email today!  It reminds us that we don't really need to understand everything.  We can discuss, contemplate and work on finding understanding, but in the end all we really need is love.   How simple is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment