Welcome

Welcome to Broken Wings. These writings are a part of my own journey of self discovery. I have no answers, but I am asking questions and pondering and looking within to see what I find. I share my writings in hope of helping others in their journey of self discovery, in hopes of encouraging others to look within themselves to find the insights in to their own questions.

All I know is that I know nothing
- Socrates


Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dancing Shoes

Sometimes I think the best way to go through life is to just stop all of the analyzing, searching and seeking, put on your dancing shoes and dance.
Of course you have to pay attention to where you are dancing and who you are dancing with and make sure you don't step on too many toes.
But if there's music in your heart and rhythm in your feet things should glide along a little easier, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment