Welcome

Welcome to Broken Wings. These writings are a part of my own journey of self discovery. I have no answers, but I am asking questions and pondering and looking within to see what I find. I share my writings in hope of helping others in their journey of self discovery, in hopes of encouraging others to look within themselves to find the insights in to their own questions.

All I know is that I know nothing
- Socrates


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Simple Words

Sometimes a few simple words can touch us more deeply than the most profound statements we've ever heard.  Simple heart felt words such as Thank You,  I hear you,  I see you,  I'm here for you,  You are not alone, I miss you, I understand and I love you, can have more impact on a persons life than the most brilliant of speeches.  Many times my whole outlook has been changed in an instant by these words. May our hearts and the hearts of those around us be touched and transformed by such simple words.

No comments:

Post a Comment