Welcome

Welcome to Broken Wings. These writings are a part of my own journey of self discovery. I have no answers, but I am asking questions and pondering and looking within to see what I find. I share my writings in hope of helping others in their journey of self discovery, in hopes of encouraging others to look within themselves to find the insights in to their own questions.

All I know is that I know nothing
- Socrates


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gift of the Heart

The most important thing we can do in our lives is to simply open up our hearts and let love flow to everyone and everything around us.  As love flows out of us love will also flow back into us creating the most wonderful energetic pattern of all.

Let go of your fear and love for the sake of loving expecting nothing back in return.  When love is given with strings attached it's easy to become entangled.  When given freely without strings it's simply a beautiful gift from the heart.  Unwrap your heart and share the gift of  your love with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment