Welcome

Welcome to Broken Wings. These writings are a part of my own journey of self discovery. I have no answers, but I am asking questions and pondering and looking within to see what I find. I share my writings in hope of helping others in their journey of self discovery, in hopes of encouraging others to look within themselves to find the insights in to their own questions.

All I know is that I know nothing
- Socrates


Thursday, April 28, 2011

Through The Storms

Life is not always full of sunny days.  Into all of our lives rain will fall, storms will blow, cold and darkness will come.  At these times we must not fear, we must relax and go with the flow, let the the rain fall, the the storm blow, embrace the darkness and see that behind the rain clouds the sun still shines, underneath the stormy winds lies peace and calm, inside the cold and darkness the warmth and light still lives. Let the rains wash over us, let the winds blow us clean, let the cold and darkness bathe us in complete stillness, then as we see through the rain, storms and darkness we will once again remember the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment