Welcome

Welcome to Broken Wings. These writings are a part of my own journey of self discovery. I have no answers, but I am asking questions and pondering and looking within to see what I find. I share my writings in hope of helping others in their journey of self discovery, in hopes of encouraging others to look within themselves to find the insights in to their own questions.

All I know is that I know nothing
- Socrates


Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wounded?

Could it be that we've been hurt in some way a long our path and instead of learning a lesson from what has happened we have hung on to the hurt and this is what has caused what appears as a wound to us. Perhaps underneath what appears to be a wound we are still healthy, whole, and beautiful. What if healing is just a matter of letting go of the hurt and remembering what it feels like to be whole. What if the way to heal our "wounds" is to stop seeing ourselves as wounded?

Perhaps we are not wounded ones with broken wings at all, but we are forgetful ones who have forgotten that letting go of our hurts will heal our "wounds" and return us to a state of wholeness. Wouldn't that be interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment